11 am - 9 pm
masks are required
Please note much of the changes are temporary and the following policies are in place to keep you safe, to keep us safe, to maximize our spatial (distanced) limitations and allow for a turnover giving as many as our guests the opportunity to enjoy outdoor dining at Barnacle Bud’s.
• PLEASE STAY HOME IF YOU ARE SICK,
we will see you when you are better!
• We will have a host stationed in the parking lot that you will need to check in with
• If there is not an immediate table for you, we will take your phone number and text you when your table is ready. We ask you remain in or next to your car.
• We strongly suggest you do not bring children at this time however if you do they MUST remain seated and supervised at all times.
• Table and Bar seating is limited to a 2 hour stay.
While we hope these changes are very short-term, we will no longer be able to do the following:
o Accommodate tables of more than 6
o Permit guests to wait for tables on premise or linger after to enjoy the ambiance
o Let groups of more than 2 sit at the bar at our EXTREMELY limited bar seating and will be given through hosts.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and your cooperation!!